Recently, we often receive requests for data recovery from old hard drives, flash drives, etc. Indeed, situations are different and there are quite a lot of such appeals.
The progress of world technologies does not stand still and a long time ago a sufficient number of programs have been invented and developed that help restore any kind of files without much difficulty.
To be honest, we don’t really want to distract ourselves with such trifles, and if this is your case, keep a short manual on how to recover deleted files.
- The first thing to do is download the recovery program to your PC. There are a huge number of them, but for seiyu we have singled out one that copes with the necessary tasks quite adequately and it is free.
This program is called Undelite 360, we attach a link to download the working version for today
- You need to run it as an administrator on your PC, first make sure that the firewall or antivirus program is turned off
- In the window that opens, specify the path to the content to be restored (disk or flash drive)
- Press “Start” and the program starts searching and restoring
- At the end of the process, specify where to save the recovered files
As you can see, the process is not complicated, even a pensioner can handle it.
If you have any questions about this case, write them in the comments.