Guest Post Guidelines
We accept guest posts, but not all! Here are our guidelines, please follow them to save your precious time and ours.
Creiden is a services and solutions company that caters for large scale companies, so we accept guest posts in the following topics: Web Design, Web Development, Business Analysis, Effective Marketing, SEO, ASO, Google Analytics, Retailing, E-commerce, Mobile App Development, and any topic that correlates with those topics.
Your article needs to meet these conditions otherwise it will not be published:
- 100% original, no plagiarizing is accepted.
- Never been posted anywhere before.
- Not less than 500 words
- Well edited, grammatically correct, no spelling mistakes, proofread. (We suggest that you use Grammarly to make sure your article is thoroughly edited.
- All the outbound links in your article must be of quality and support the article’s core point
- No affiliate links or any links for sales, services, and products pages
- The article should be well formatted using H2, H3 styles.
- The article should be backed up by statistics or expert insights on the topic.
- All the statistics, expert insights, images must have a source linked in the article itself or the resources section
The author (You) will get a bio with:
- One link to his/her company the work at
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts of their own or the company they work at
- There is no financial reward for submitting guest posts, your article will be
The publishing details:
If you followed the guidelines then your post will be submitted within 5 working days. And we will contact you to inform you of the time we will publish it so that you can be active in the comments section and advertise it on your social media accounts
Feel free to republish your article on your website after 1 month of publishing
If your Guest Post was declined:
An email will reach you with why it was declined and how you can improve it.
How to submit your guest post?
email us your article in a Google doc format at: Info@creiden.com along with your bio, one link to his/her company they work at, and Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn handles.